LAMB OF GOD have announced a brand new EP!
Titled The Duke, the band will release the brand new EP to honour the life of the band’s late friend and fan, Wayne Ford. Speaking about the track and EP vocalist Randy Blythe says, “a little while ago I became friends with a fan named Wayne Ford – he was terminal – leukemia. I talked with him often, even video chatted him into the studio. He was very calm about his impending death, and we discussed it very openly. I learned a lot from him. This song is for him.”
Listen to The Duke here:
The Duke EP Tracklisting:
1) The Duke
3) Still Echoes – live from Rock am Ring
4) 512 – live from Bonnaroo
5) Engage the Fear Machine – live from Bonnaroo
Coinciding with the EP’s release the band will be offering the following items with all proceedings going to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society. The charity campaign is being hosted via Propeller.la and will launch shortly:
– Randy Blythe‘s Ashes of the Wake gold record plaque
– Signed signature model guitars
– Signed copies of handwritten lyrics
– Signed copies of The Duke EP on CD
– Signed copies of The Duke EP on Vinyl
– Signed copies of Randy Blythe‘s book
– Plus more
The Duke is set for release on November 18th via Nuclear Blast Records. You can pre-order the EP here.
For more information on LAMB OF GOD like their official page on Facebook.